WELCOME!

Come share my passion of international dishes. I constantly am trying new and different types of food and welcome you to participate. The dishes range from various restaurants to home cooked meals. I say try everything at least once. How else are you going to know if you like a dish unless you try it. Welcome to Dining With Mark!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Indian Cuisine

I have had indian food before, but last Thursday I went out for lunch to this really nice restaurant called Priya.  I still do not understand the names of all the dishes, but I am still adapting to indian food.  The Lunch Buffet was a great opportunity to try numerous dishes for a reasonable price.

In the past I have felt that I always order the wrong dish when ordering from an indian cuisine dinner menu, but at Priya I enjoyed each dish at the buffet.  It was composed of the most popular indian dishes.  My favorite was the lamb and vegetable dishes.  I strongly recommend eating at Priya.  They are located at 72 West Maple Road Troy, MI 48084. 

Here is link with ratings and reviews of others who have tried Priya http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/19/235708/restaurant/Detroit/Priya-Troy

1 comment:

  1. Was it expensive? I have thought about going to some kind of Indian restraint before but I am under the impression that its all fairly spicy is tjos true or could you order it with out the spiceyness of the dish?

    ReplyDelete